Ph Point Handels GmbH is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will be happy to help you.
- Definitions used in this policy
- Data Protection Principles We Follow
- What rights do you have with regard to your personal data?
- What personal data do we collect about you?
- How we use your personal data
- Who else has access to your personal data
- How we protect your data
- About Cookies
- Contact information
Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing: any operation or set of operations performed on Personal Data or series of Personal Data.
Data Subject – a natural person whose personal data has been processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We / we (both uppercase and non-capital) – Ph Point Handels GmbH
Data protection principles
We are committed to the following principles of data protection:
- The processing is lawful, fair and transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate reasons. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information regarding processing on request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- Processing is carried out with minimum data. We only collect and process the minimum amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited in time. We will not store your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of your data.
Rights of the data subject
The interested party has the following rights:
- Right to information – means that you need to know if your personal data is being processed; what data is collected, where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of access – which means that you have the right to access the data collected by / about you. This includes the right to request and obtain a copy of the personal data collected.
- Right of rectification: this means that you have the right to request rectification or deletion of personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Cancellation: Under certain circumstances, you may request the deletion of your personal data from our records.
- Right to limit processing – in the sense of applying certain conditions, you have the right to limit the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to the processing: this means that in certain cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing: this means that you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right can be exercised whenever there is a result of profiling that produces legal effects that affect or significantly affect you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if possible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to complain – if we reject your request under the Access Rights, we will provide you with a reason to explain why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Right to supervisory authority – which means that you have the right to the help of a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right of revocation of consent – the user has the right to revoke any consent for the processing of their personal data.
Data that we collect
Information you have provided us with
This could be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address, etc. – This may be your email address, name, billing address, home address, etc. primarily the information you need to provide you with a product/service or to improve your customer experience. We save the information you provide to us to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and email address.
Information collected automatically about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, information about your shopping cart, your IP address, your shopping history (if any), etc. is stored on your computer. This information is used to improve the customer experience. When you use our services or view the content of our website, your activities may be recorded.
Information from our partners
We collect information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have a legal basis to share such information with us. This is information that you have provided directly or that you have collected about yourself for other legal reasons.
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
Information available to the public
We could gather information about you that’s publicly available.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal data to:
- provide our service. This includes, for example, registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in connection with such products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any service.
- improve your customer experience;
- fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
We use your personal information for legitimate reasons and/or with your consent.
For reasons related to the conclusion of a contract or the performance of contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- provide a service or send / offer a product;
- communicate for sales or billing;
For reasons of legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers * (by us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- administer and analyze our customer base (behavior and history of purchases) in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of products / services offered / provided;
- conduct customer satisfaction questionnaires;
If you have not informed us otherwise, we recommend that you offer products / services similar to or equal to your purchase history / browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- send you newsletters and promotional offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for:
Process your personal data in order to fulfill legal obligations and / or use your personal data for the options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize the personal data collected and to use such data. We will use the data outside the scope of this policy only when it’s anonymous. We retain your billing and other information collected about you for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other legal obligations, but no longer than necessary.
We may process your personal data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we will ensure that:
- The link between the purpose, context and nature of the Personal Data is suitable for further processing;
- further processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be adequate protection for processing.
We will inform you of any further processing and purposes.
Who else has access to your personal data
We do not share your personal data with outsiders. Your personal data is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to make it possible to provide the service or improve the customer experience. We share your information with:
Our processing partners:
Connected to a third party:
We only work with processing partners who are able to guarantee an adequate level of protection of personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We may disclose your personal information to third parties if you have consented or if there are other legal grounds for doing so.
How we protect your data
We do our best to keep your personal information safe. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymity and pseudo-numbering where appropriate. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even if we do our best, we cannot guarantee information security. However, we are committed to notifying the relevant authorities of data breaches. We will also inform you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist the authorities in case of breaches.
If you have an account with us, please note that you must keep your username and password secret.
We do not knowingly collect or collect information from children. We do not direct children to our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help run the sites. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder the use of certain features.
- Cookies needed: These cookies are needed to use certain important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Feature cookies: These cookies provide features that make it easier to use the service and enable more personalized features. For example, they may remember your name and email address in the comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information the next time they comment.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to serve ads that are relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an ad. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to the site’s functionality provided by the other organization.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some third-party cookies using a privacy improvement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visitboutcookies.org.
Telephone: +44 1625 545 745
The last change was made on 27 April 2018